Hackathon at Miami Hack Week
- All team members should be present at the event (in-person).
- Teams should be made up exclusively of participants who are not organizers, judges or sponsors
- Maximum team size is capped at 4 members.
- Projects must be showcased at Demo Day to qualify for main prize.
- Projects that violate Code Of Conduct are not allowed.
- Teams can use an idea/project they had before the event.
-All the Prizes and the Prize categories are decided on the sole discretion of Miami Hack Week and can be modified at any time under requisite circumstances. Organizers are not liable to give any notice for the same.
-Teams can be disqualified from the competition at the organizers' discretion. Reasons might include but are not limited to breaking the Competition Rules, breaking the Code of Conduct, or other unsporting behavior.
Most houses will mainly be used as a co-working space during the week. There are Airbnbs and Hostels in and around the Wynwood/Downtown/Midtown area for participants to take a rest and refresh themselves.
Yes! Our application portal allows you to apply as team or individually to a hacker house.
Yes! Our Hack Week HQ will be open all week to hackers. You can use our HQ or other locations as your work spot all week.